Friday, December 30, 2011

Mad Libs Collection: Part 2

My Dream Vacation - Disney Theme
When I heard that I had a won a dream vacation to the destination of my choice, I could hardly wait. all of my life I had wanted to go to Toontown and Stitch with the 7 Dwarves or climb a glass slipper with wildebeasts.
Now I was on my way, aboard a flying carpet and kissing off to the 2nd star to the right and straight on to morning.
The trip I won was for two people so I took my best friend, Rapunzel. The first thing we did when we landed was head for the Sleeping Beauty Castle to see the King Arthur Sword. I have always wanted to cook in a real sea turtle!
We stayed for 101 weeks and did many fun activities. We married in the coral reefs and saw dalmations that were red, white, and blue.
At night we would go to the Main Street and eat pizza with the locals. We made so many new friends like Malificent, the bell ringer.


Packing the Bags
Last week, the Zoolander family left for a trip to Frederick's of Hollywood. They will be there for 20.9 days and they can only have two bags on the mag-lev train. Of course Alfrederick and Josefina wanted to pack every thing they owned, but their 5th cousin twice removed said: "Take only what you will use!"
First they packed syrup to wash their hair and their favorite liver & onions flavored toothpaste.
The weather was going to be purple so they needed to pack plenty of shrubbery. The children knew they would be homesick at bedtime, so they packed pacifiers to sleep with them. Alfrederick and Josefina also brought along dirty socks and kitty litter to keep them busy in the evenings.
In case anyone got hungry, they brought mud pie and tabasco beef jerky to eat and stagnant water to drink.
Somehow they managed to get all of this in only 25.6 bags and forgot just one thing...their tickets!

Resort Advertisement
Where can you spend 73,874 days and nights on a rocky sand beach, for just 28.4 dollars? Nowhere except Ned Nostril's Beach Resort, the grossest place this side of the Death Valley.
Just a short 977 hour flight from anywhere in the U.S. and you could be spanking by the water this time tomorrow.
We offer you more than just the Smallville. There are pirahnas to ride, and hummingbirds to catch, not to mention over 448 stores to sleep-walk in. You could bring all of your towers or come alone and make new ones!
When it is time to leave you will wish you could brake an extra day. Just listen to what Ima Painter had to say: "After sun bathing a week at this resort I felt like a new Transformer. When I came back home to Connecticut everyone kept asking me where I had been. They said 'You look like a 881 temples!"

A Postcard Home
Dear Snookie-Pie and Sugar-Lips,
The trip to the Bushy Creek has been a good experience. Gordy and his parents are treating me just like dead possums. They have made sure I am eating plenty of trail mix just like you do.
The view here is thin. When you stand at the top of the Antartica you can see every underground shelter, and cockpit for miles around!
How is Nes'tLe Tol'lhous'e? Tell her I have a big toolbox for her when I get back home.
I got you all some great souvenirs. I found Orville a rosary bead with leaves on it and I got Ricky Bobby a car cover that looks like a goldfish.
Do not let Sheldon into my Mississippi while I'm gone. You know how he likes to try on all of my water towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment