Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mad Libs Collection: Part 1

If you don't know what Mad Libs is, I feel sorry for you. Mad Libs is a game that can be played just about anywhere with as many people as you like, or as few. You are given a story that has words missing from it. The Writer asks those playing the game to fill in the blanks. Under the blank line is a category of what kind of word (adjective, noun, verb, etc.) you need to come up with to fill in that blank. After filling in all the blanks the Writer then reads off the entire story using the words the players have chosen for the blanks.
    What you are about to read are the Mad Libs my wife and I (friends and family members have played along as well) have filled in. The word that is underlined is the word that was missing originally. To add some more fun to this game, we chose Themes to help us out for each Mad Libs story. Next to the title of the story I have written the Theme we used.
    Enjoy!
Which Way Is Which
On a hike I found a map that would lead me to a treasure in a hidden cave. I had never used a map before, but I had a compass to tell me which way was North, so I thought I would give it a try.
The map said to take 11.9 steps North then turn south-easterly at the willow tree. There you would see a billboard shaped like a flat tire. Next, weep to the north-west and drive to the very top, then jump off and skip 486 paces to the East.
Turning at the drinking water slide you should follow a path of fences to a sexy shack. Go around the shack and continue heading down until you see the quicksand. Be careful not to step in it or you will sing.
Once you drink the guard rail you will see a shady spot with an opening. This is the cave. Watch out for the baby leopard! I followed the map just as it said, but all I found was a neon light.

No comments:

Post a Comment