Thursday, August 25, 2011

At 5 o'clock in the morning, I thought, "Why not?"

So I'm sitting here pondering what I can do since I can't sleep, but Keri is.
I can't do any house cleaning cause that would wake her up.
I don't want to go anywhere cause it would be a waste of gas.
Then another childish but fanciful idea popped into my head while reading up on the latest comic-book based movies coming out.
The thought goes like this: "If both Marvel universe and the DC universe were to join together, who, of all the heroes of both universes, would make-up the BEST possible Justice Leage/Avengers, and what would their team name be?"
I've thought of Justice Avengers, League of Avengers, etc. But nothing has really grabbed me.
When it comes to members my first thought goes to the normal tribunal of Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman.
But are they really the best?
So now I ask you?
For you comic book fans out there, if you were to create a team of superheroes from both universes (using only heroes and no villains) who would you choose to champion the people of Earth?
Ah, but there's a catch!
According to most comics in both universes there needs to be a set number of members with a certain number of reservists.
So here are the numbers that seem to be the most used.
I need a team comprised of twelve(12) permanent team members and five (5) reservists.
That's it. That's all I ask. Comment on here, message me on Facebook, send me an email, or just text me your answers!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Example #1
    Nightwing
    Thor
    Plastic Man
    Firestorm
    Iron Man
    Flash III (Wally West)
    Green Lantern V (Kyle Rayner)
    Hulk
    Captain America
    Forge
    Phoenix
    Multiple Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually thinking now that I'm going to go with:
    Aquaman I
    Exodus (from Age of Apocalypse)
    Flash III (Wally West)
    Forge
    Gladiator
    Green Lantern Hal Jordan
    Magneto II (Joseph the clone)
    Nightwing I (Dick Grayson)
    Phoenix (Jean Grey)
    Power Girl
    Pulsar
    Terra
    Thor
    and my reservists would be:
    Atom I (Ray Palmer)
    Book
    Cyborg
    Cypher (Doug Ramsey)
    Doctor Occult
    Nightcrawler
    That's it.
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete