Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Transformers Upgraded...part 6

Right after the first Transformers movie came out I was online reading what was suggested as being the original script of the movie. In it I read that when Bumblebee scanned a passing Chevy Camaro that scene was not in the original script. In the original Bumblebee actually hacks the GMC database and downloads the specs of the concept for the new Camaro.
This brought to mind something that I felt needed addressed.
If you were a shape-changing advanced alien robot that can alter your shape into anything you can download the specs to, why would you only change into GMC products?
Granted GMC paid for the chance to advertise their new vehicles for the movie, but let's leave rality out of this.
Now, you are an advanced alien robot that can probably download anything we can imagine and (even if our technology couldn't actually fulfill the concept) you could become a working model of whatever you just downloaded.
So what would you become?
That's when my Geekness went into overdrive.
I went online and wrote found the name of every Autobot and what they could transform into. I then started upgrading them.
Here's what I've done. I actually have a document that has pictures of everything but I have no idea how to put the whole thing online (it's huge!) so what I'm going to do is type it out for you and give you the pleasure of searching online for images of the vehicles I've upgraded each Autobot into.
Take a look and let me know if this is too confusing for you.
 
Name: Freeway
Original Form: Chevrolet Corvette C6 coupe
Upgraded Form: Chevrolet Corvette Z03
 
Name: Rollbar
Original Form: Jeep Wrangler
Upgraded Form: Jeep Trailhawk Concept
 
Name: Searchlight
Original Form: Ford RS200
Upgraded Form: Ford GT90 Concept
 
Name: Wideload
Original Form: Caterpillar 797B Mining Truck
Upgraded Form: Super Tipper Truck Concept
 
Name: Railspike
Original Form: 500 Series Shinkansen Nozomi bullet train
Upgraded Form: Solar Bullet Train concept
 
Name: RapidRun
Original Form: 700 Series Shinkansen Rail Star
Upgraded Form: Kowasaki Super Express Train
 
Name: Roadbuster
Original Form: M1117 Armored Security Vehicle
Upgraded Form: ULTRA AP (Armored Patrol) Military Combat Vehicle Concept
 
Name: Emirate Xaaron
Original Form: Cybertronian tank
Upgraded Form: 1936  Mercedes Benz 500k

No comments:

Post a Comment